Mindfulness To Go - Workshop
"A great introduction to Mindfulness and how it impacts your life!"
Skills to De-Stress and Promote Wellbeing for Busy People
Mindfulness-to-Go is CPG's innovative workshop series run by the City's top Psychologists.
Designed for people whose time is precious and are ready to make positive changes in how they approach life, our Mindfulness To Go workshops are ideal for those who are:
- Busy and stressed and would like some effective techniques to cope with it all better
- Functioning well but would like to improve their concentration, productivity and performance
- Eager to know more about mindfulness and how it can help in their busy life
Whether you attend our introductory 2 hour workshop, the advanced 5 week course or a 1:1 mindfulness session, our dynamic and experienced team will:
- Give you the opportunity to learn or further develop your skills in mindfulness practice
- Dramatically increase your personal satisfaction and well-being
- Reduce stress and engage fully with your life
All CPG psychologists are registered and accredited with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). They have qualified from several years of extensive training and have worked in and around the City of London for a number of years, gaining vast experience in both health and corporate settings.
Our workshops are currently being facilitated by CPG's Clinical Director, Dr. Michael Sinclair, author of the bestselling book "Mindfulness for Busy People" and the new book, out on 22nd March 2016 "Working with Mindfulness: Keeping Calm and Focused to Get the Job Done".
The Introductory workshop and the 5 week course are held at our Victoria Avenue Clinic (1 minute walking distance from Liverpool Street Station). Our 1:1 Mindfulness sessions are available also at our Canary Wharf and Harley Street clinics.
Introductory Mindfulness To Go workshop
Our 2 hour workshop provides an introduction to mindfulness including what it involves, how it can help you and how to practice it.
The next introductory workshop is on Tuesday 10th May 2016 (6pm-8pm) Places are limited! Email us today to book your place
£85 (full price) and Early Bird* rate at £75
Advanced 5 week course
Our 5 week course is the ideal follow-up to our introductory workshop in order to build on mindfulness skills and support regular practice.
Call us or request a call back to request updates on the availability of this course. The course is run one evening a week over a course of five weeks.
£495 (full price) and Early Bird* rate at £395
Mindfulness 1:1 Sessions
We offer individual mindfulness sessions with an experienced CPG Psychologist at our London clinics in Liverpool Street, Canary Wharf and Harley Street.
A series of 6 mindfulness sessions is available as a prepaid package at £390 or you can pay-as-you-go at £85 per session.
During the workshops you will benefit from:
- Information on the benefits of mindfulness for today's modern and busy world
- Highly experiential instruction in mindfulness techniques
- Facilitated group dialogues to develop and support understanding and learning
- A tailored pack of key resources for you to take home to help you further develop your mindfulness skills
Following attendance to previous workshops, 100% of participants stated they would recommend this workshop to a colleague and 95% of all participants rated the overall standard of the workshop as 'good' or 'very good'.
For more information:
- Download the brochure
- Watch our YouTube video presenting a mindfulness workshop and an extract on How to Relax with CPG's Clinical Director, Dr. Michael Sinclair, providing tips on how to be mindful in our hectic day to day lives.
- Watch our latest 'Ask The Expert' video: What is Mindfulness with CPG's Clinical Associate Dr. Emily Griffiths
- Read Dr Sinclair's blogs about mindfulness on the Huffington Post
Places are limited so contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
For further information or to reserve your place, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 0845 0177 838.
*Early bird rates are valid with confirmed bookings of 4 or more weeks in advance.