How Psychometric Testing can help you
Whether testing is requested by a health care provider, HR department or for your own personal knowledge, CPG's Psychometric Testing offers a comprehensive assessment of your concerns and provides individualised treatment recommendations. Such recommendations can specifically inform and improve your medical or mental healthcare, work, academic or home environment and relationships.
Here are some other examples of the benefits of psychometric testing:
- Obtaining a diagnosis (such as a neurological or learning difficulty) is essential in obtaining proper treatment and services.
- Understanding your areas of ability or intelligence can assist with determining academic placement and obtaining specific resources.
- Gaining a sense of your unique personality characteristics can assist in enhanced interpersonal relationships, personal insight and growth.
- Understanding your potential to learn the skills needed for a new job or advanced career training can help guide your career or explore new options.
- Knowing your interests and strengths, as well as your weaknesses, can assist in career decisions and improve job satisfaction.
- Understanding your learning style and motivations can enhance work or academic performance and increase self-confidence.