Therapy Counselling and Coaching for Organisations
"Our team is so much more efficient... We're benefiting from all the techniques you shared with us... I think we're going to be fine..."
According to the 2006/07 survey of self-reported work-related illness published by the Health and Safety Commission:
- Work-related stress, depression and anxiety were estimated to account for the loss of approximately 13 million working days per year in Britain.
- Absence from the workplace costs Britain's businesses £11.6 billion a year which averages to around £500 per worker.
- Around 530,000 individuals in Britain believed they were experiencing work-related stress at a level that was making them ill and 2.2 million people were suffering from an illness they believed was caused or made worse by their current or past work.
- Stress is believed to trigger 70% of visits (40,000 per month) to doctors, and 85% of serious illnesses.
- London is the most stressed-out city in the UK.
Our team of psychologists have firsthand experience and knowledge of the pressure and demands faced in the business, corporate and executive world, and provide psychological treatment, training and consultancy to employees, small businesses and larger blue chip organisations in the heart of the City of London.
We have an outstanding track record in improving the mental health and emotional well-being of employees, addressing issues such as productivity and absenteeism.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to find out more about tailor made services:
Tel 0845 0177 838
Fax 0208 711 5444
Correspondence 55 Old Broad Street, 1st Floor, London EC2M 1RX